- Producer: Stewart Cellars - read about the Estate
- Winemaker: Blair Guthrie
- Region (AVA): Napa Valley (Napa)
- Blend: 100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- Vintage production: 1,531 cases
- Winery location: Yountville
- Owners: Michael Stewart
- First vintage:
- Drinking window: 2019-2030
About The Wine
Stewart's Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon is produced from two outstanding vineyards: 89% of the fruit is from the Max vineyard in eastern Yountville, and 11% from the famous Stagecoach vineyard in the Vaca Mountains.
Whole-berry fermentaion in stainless steel fermenters was followed by wet cap immersion, totalling 26 days of maceration. It was racked into French oak barrells (70% new) for 22 months prior to bottling.
Stewart Cellars Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 2017