- Producer: Linne Calodo - read about the Estate
- Winemaker: Matt Trevisan
- Region (AVA): Paso Robles (Willow Creek)
- Blend: 69% Grenache, 28% Syrah, 3% Graciano
- Vintage production: 500 cases
- Winery location: Willow Creek
- Owners: Matt and Maureen Trevisan
- First Vintage: 2001
- Drinking window: 2020-2030+
About the Wine
Rising Tides is Linne Calodo's flagship wine as it is the true essence of a blend aiming for balance between vineyards, varietals and aging vessels every year. This wine embodies the beauty that comes from cheerful and bright Grenache being buttressed and grounded by a brooding, rich, and powerful Syrah.
The Rising Tides 2018 was aged in 15 months in concrete tank and 500L French and neutral aok puncheons.
Linne Calodo Rising Tides 2018
“The aromatics offer a bramble of wild berries in an abandoned garden, wisteria and lilac growing all around them. Soft cooking spices waft through the mixture, with hints of cardamom and mulled cinnamon. The first sip cannot help but make you smile as bright acid and grippy tannins bring flavors of black raspberry and cedar to life. The wine is full of excitement, but also mellow and smooth as it glides into a long and lingering finish."
Matt Trevian, Owner & Winemaker