- Producer: Linne Calodo - read about the Estate
- Winemaker: Matt Trevisan
- Region (AVA): Paso Robles (Willow Creek)
- Blend: 38% Grenache, 37% Tempranillo, 14% Graciano, 7% Mourvèdre, 4% Carignan
- Vintage production: 350 cases
- Winery location: Willow Creek
- Owners: Matt and Maureen Trevisan
- First Vintage: 2014
- Drinking window: 2020-2032+
About the Wine
A striking, full-throttle wine built on intensity of dry-farmed Tempranillo and Grenache.
Linne Calodo In My Dreams 2017
"Deep, brilliant ruby. Powerful, smoke-accented red and dark berry and spice-cake aromas are complemented by suave floral and incense accents that expand as the wine opens up. Appealingly sweet and broad on the palate, offering sappy black raspberry, cherry liqueur, star anise and lavender pastille flavors supported by a spine of juicy acidity. Smoothly plays richness off energy and finishes spicy and extremely long, with lingering florality and smooth tannins that add shape and subtle grip."
96 points, Josh Reynolds (Vinous, Dec. 2020)