- Producer: Linne Calodo - read about the Estate
- Winemaker: Matt Trevisan
- Region (AVA): Paso Robles (Willow Creek)
- Blend: 38% Grenache, 37% Tempranillo, 14% Graciano, 7% Mourvèdre, 4% Carignan
- Vintage production: <500 cases
- Winery location: Willow Creek
- Owners: Matt and Maureen Trevisan
- First Vintage: 2014
- Drinking window: 2020-2032+
About the Wine
A striking, full-throttle wine built on intensity of dry-farmed Tempranillo and Grenache.
Linne Calodo In My Dreams 2017
"A striking, full-throttle wine built on intensity of dry-farmed Tempranillo and Grenache. Grilled ribeye that has been encased in warm spices like sumac and saffron. Blood oranges and peaches charred by the flames of an oak fire. The raw power of this blend races across your tongue to take hold in every crevice of your mouth. As the dark fruit and notes of meat begin to slowly drift away, the tannins take their time, with a dry and dusty grip that leads you reaching to take the ride again."
Matt Trevisan, Owner & Winemaker