- Producer: Barrett & Barrett - read about the Estate
- Winemakers: Heidi Barrett & Bo Barrett
- Region (AVA): Amador County (Amador County)
- Blend: 100% Primitivo
- Vintage production: 373 cases
- Winery location: Calistoga
- Owners: Heidi Barrett & Bo Barrett
- First vintage: 2008
- Drinking window: 2022-2024
About The Wine:
The 2021 Rosato is made by Heidi and Bo using the finest quality Primitivo grapes sourced from Amador county in the foothills of California, east of Sacramento. It fermented in stainless steel, resulting in a gorgeous rosé full of vibrancy and zip, with plenty of depth to make it a wonderful pairing with seafood, espcially sushi!
La Sirena Rosato 2021
“The 2021 Rosato is made from Primitivo grapes sourced from Amador county in the foothills of California. The color is a lovely, soft rose petal pink, with fresh fruity aromas of strawberries, delicate flowers and cantaloupe. Bright, mouthwatering acidity is enticing with clean flavors to match the aromatics. Very well balanced and perfect for spring & year-round sipping!"
Heidi & Bo Barrett