- Producer: he-li-an-thus - read about the Estate
- Winemaker: Jason Exposto
- Region (AVA): Napa Valley (Napa Valley)
- Blend: 100% Sauvignon Blanc
- Vintage production: 84 cases
- Winery location: Oakville (Futo)
- Owners: Jessica Futo & Jason Exposto
- First vintage: 2019
- Drinking window: 2021-2026+
About The Wine
The crystaline Sauvignon Blanc fruit is from an undisclosed hillside source with 22 year old vines and farmed by the he-li-an-thus team, led by FUTO's Jason Exposto. The grapes are hand picked and basket pressed, with fermentation occurring with native yeasts in selection of 600L and 225L barrels. The wines are aged on lees for 8 months before being bottled unfined and unfiltered.
As with the he-li-an-thus red wine, the blanc has immense texture while highlighting the purity of crystalline fruit and natural acidity.
he-li-an-thus Sauvignon Blanc 2019
"In the glass the blanc is elevated in its texture and aromatic presence. While at the same time having a refreshment factor and acid line we enjoy. Stone fruit, lemon verbena, chalk, peach blossom, honeysuckle. A strikingly deep, pure Sauvignon Blanc."
Jason Exposto, Winemaker